Setiadi Yazid, Ph.D
- The laboratory activities are divided into three main areas, namely Computer Networks, Computer Architecture and Grid / High Performance Computing. Aside from acting as a teaching and learning aid, this lab also facilitates research activities and community service.
- In relation to Computer Networking, this lab provides the students with the opportunity to experience designing a computer network using either actual open-source facilities or an equipment from Cisco Academy. The lab also cooperates with PPSI (Information Systems Development and Services) UI to ensure that the experience gained from managing UI networks can enrich the learning experience.
- Computer Architecture Lab aims to provide a basic understanding of digital systems to the mastery of the concept of computer system organization. Along with the given materials, students are expected to be able to analyze the effects of changes in computer architecture to its performance and design a simple computer system for various applications, including robotics. Our lab also recently formed a joint corporation with Qualcomm and JATIS (BREW applications).
- Grid Computing Lab has managed to create a grid system with advanced computational performance. One of the ongoing developments is called Ingrid, which provides a GRID computing infrastructure built over the INHERENT network and links multiple campuses from different location The established grid system is widely employed for various studies that require a considerable number of computing works. Please visit Ingrid portal to find out how to deliver a job to the available computing resources.
- Indonesia Cyber Defense Framework
- Next Generation Networking
- Wireless Sensor Network
- Odor Source Localization, Swarm Robot
- Traffic Signal Control System
- Autonomous Telecommunication Networks
- Smart Cardio Device
- Smart Ultrasonography for Telehealth Monitoring System
- Swarm Quadcopter based on Semantic Onthology for Forest Surveillance
- Smart Home System based on Context Awareness
- Grid/High Performance Computing to Support drug design processes involving Indonesian medical plants
- Cloud Computing for Distance Learning
Download Research Profile Fasilkom UI : Research-Profile_mar2017.pdf